Shopping Life >> Catch of the Day

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
wimmerfan
A Very Special Fishie

Reged: Tue Dec 03
Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10
      #4158832 - Thu Mar 14 2013 10:15 AM

SYWMax Members, get an instant $10 in Points. Here's How!
• Make a Sears or Kmart purchase online.
• Redeem any amount of your current Points.
• Unlock an extra $10 in Points (10,000 Points) on that purchase!

Hurry! These Points are valid from 3/14/2013 to 3/18/2013.
Points will apply automatically towards your redemption, online at Sears or Kmart.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator    
Shenanigan
A Very Special Fishie

Reged: Mon Aug 23
Loc: 77 miles from the nearest Target
Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: wimmerfan]
      #4158853 - Thu Mar 14 2013 11:15 AM

My email was different -- minimum purchase of $50.

Get an instant $10 in Points. Here's How!
• Make a Clothing, Footwear, Jewelry or Home purchase of $50 or more.
• Redeem any amount of your current Points.
• Unlock an extra $10 in Points (10,000 Points) on that purchase!

Does your 10,000 show in your account? I wonder if I had some kind of "unlock your savings" offer last week that I couldn't see in my account balance but I kept giving me an extra $5 off each order.

wimmerfan
A Very Special Fishie

Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: Shenanigan]
      #4158864 - Thu Mar 14 2013 11:33 AM

It didn't show in points until I had items in my cart and then at the top right it says get you order for $XX.XX when you use your points. It was there that it showed the $10 off and then I just applied my SYW points.

Shenanigan
A Very Special Fishie

Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: wimmerfan]
      #4158878 - Thu Mar 14 2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

It didn't show in points until I had items in my cart and then at the top right it says get you order for $XX.XX when you use your points. It was there that it showed the $10 off and then I just applied my SYW points.

Interesting. When I made my orders last week, I'd have $5.10 in my cart and the top right would say, get this order for $4.85. Then, when I'd actually apply the rewards, I was getting them free or for pennies. I'll never be able to figure out their system.

classy_corner
A Very Special Fishie

Reged: Thu Apr 06
Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: Shenanigan]
      #4158918 - Thu Mar 14 2013 01:49 PM

I got the email too- actually got 2 emails for 2 separate accounts. For my normal shop your way rewards account I got an email for $7 in rewards when I spent $25 or $50, I can't remember which. Then for my shop your way MAX account I got the $10 in free points offer.

Check out the kids pajamas that are on sale, there are a lot for $4.99. I got my son 3 pair for $4.99 shipped with the shop your way max free shipping. They were the bigger sizes but the little sizes were on sale too. He has been needing some new ones so even without the free points it was a good deal. Lots of good deals at kmart and sears lately with the free shipping from the shop your way max!

Lusqd
A Very Special Fishie

Reged: Mon Aug 30
      #4159025 - Thu Mar 14 2013 09:28 PM

I got this today too. I have to say, I have NO idea how they figure their discounts.

I had $9.99 item in cart, it said "get this order for $.82 by using your points". I try to check out, but it says my points can't be used (it was clothing item, so NOT excluded). I figured maybe it was because it wasn't $10 or more. Added another $2.99 so my total was $12.98. Used my points and the order was FREE. Go figure

I won't complain.

--------------------
RELAX.....I got this.

Love,
God

Shenanigan
A Very Special Fishie

Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: Lusqd]
      #4159065 - Fri Mar 15 2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

I got this today too. I have to say, I have NO idea how they figure their discounts.

I had $9.99 item in cart, it said "get this order for $.82 by using your points". I try to check out, but it says my points can't be used (it was clothing item, so NOT excluded). I figured maybe it was because it wasn't $10 or more. Added another $2.99 so my total was $12.98. Used my points and the order was FREE. Go figure

I won't complain.

I think this means you still have a lot of points that went unused. I would start the check out process with a $15 item and see what it says when you apply rewards.

This is exactly what happened to me last week - I'd get an error message when I was under $5. Once I was over $5, it would deduct the first $5 (like a coupon), then only take the remaining part out of my rewards -- on 5 separate orders. So, if you got an extra $10 off that wasn't reflected in your bonus, you might have another $6 in rewards. And maybe it will apply the extra $10 off to multiple orders. Worth a try.

wimmerfan
A Very Special Fishie

#4159116 - Fri Mar 15 2013 11:18 AM

Online Only! Extra 10% OFF 1 pair, 20% OFF 2 or more Womens and Kids Shoes with code SPRING1020. Offer ends 30-Mar-2013

Some good deals in womens & kids shoes.

loveysbydesign
A Very Special Fishie

Reged: Sat Feb 18
      #4159133 - Fri Mar 15 2013 12:34 PM

I didn;t get an email BUT when I went to the SYR site there at the top was a banner saying Ihad the $10000 points! Got 2 pairs of womens sneakers shipped for under $10! One for me and one for my dd!

--------------------
WAHM to Richie, Becca & Ryan
I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream for miles!

classy_corner
A Very Special Fishie

Reged: Thu Apr 06
Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: loveysbydesign]
      #4159136 - Fri Mar 15 2013 12:38 PM

I have been ordering lots of shoes lately with the deals. The athletec tennis shoes they have for $9.99 are nice quality actually. I also got my daughter some of the bongo ballet flats that were $4.99 and my daughter liked those as well. I wasn't expecting much for the low prices.

momto3greatkids
Boxes Make Her Blush

Reged: Sat Feb 16
Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: loveysbydesign]
      #4159177 - Fri Mar 15 2013 03:03 PM

Order two pair of sandals one was $9.99, the other $6.00. Discount points were rewarded, then the $9.99 pair was cancelled, after the order was placed. Can't quite figure out what I was actually charged yet, says my Mastercard was billed $2.32 and my SYW points was billed $10.17.

shandough
A Very Special Fishie

Reged: Fri Oct 18
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: momto3greatkids]
      #4187239 - Sat Jun 29 2013 09:54 AM

Got an email offering $5 in free points valid on a current purchase from 6/29 through 7/1.

Get an instant $5 in points (5,000 points).*
Here's how!
• Make an online purchase.
• Redeem any amount of your current points.
• Unlock an extra $5 in points (5,000 points) on that purchase!

Ta-da! $5 in points for that purchase!

Just tried it and it worked. Free shipping and $5 off my order. Check your accounts!

dragonfly
Who needs wallpaper if you have stickers?

Reged: Fri Apr 06
Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: shandough]
      #4187252 - Sat Jun 29 2013 11:14 AM

I tried it and it didn't work for me. It applied the existing points I had in my cart, but didn't give me the additional $5 off.

--------------------
Be who you are and say what you feel,
Because those who mind don’t matter,
And those who matter don’t mind.

slybunny73
A Very Special Fishie

Reged: Wed Apr 20
Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: dragonfly]
      #4187481 - Sun Jun 30 2013 12:46 PM

Thanks! I got the email but overlooked it. DH needed a craftsman part so I saved $5 on that.

--------------------
------------------------------------
Mom to Matthew & Olivia

sharkiz1
A Very Special Fishie

Reged: Sat Aug 20
Loc: Fangtasia
Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: shandough]
      #4187751 - Mon Jul 01 2013 03:38 PM

I got an email. But they were just asking me to renew since my SYWM membership runs out this month. If I really ordered from them a lot it would be a good deal because they included a code for $50 off. If they gave me some of the extra points, then I might order more.

--------------------

Shenanigan
A Very Special Fishie

Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: sharkiz1]
      #4187770 - Mon Jul 01 2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

I got an email. But they were just asking me to renew since my SYWM membership runs out this month. If I really ordered from them a lot it would be a good deal because they included a code for $50 off. If they gave me some of the extra points, then I might order more.

I got a renewal reminder back in April when mine was expiring. Then about 2 weeks later, I got another message that they extended my membership another 90 days.

sharkiz1
A Very Special Fishie

#4187781 - Mon Jul 01 2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I got a renewal reminder back in April when mine was expiring. Then about 2 weeks later, I got another message that they extended my membership another 90 days.

I got that one too but now the 3 month extension is up at the end of July.

--------------------

dragonfly
Who needs wallpaper if you have stickers?

Reged: Fri Apr 06
Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: dragonfly]
      #4187863 - Mon Jul 01 2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

I tried it and it didn't work for me. It applied the existing points I had in my cart, but didn't give me the additional $5 off.

Figured out the problem. At the bottom of the email, in small print, "Offer is not valid in CA and NJ".

--------------------
Be who you are and say what you feel,
Because those who mind don’t matter,
And those who matter don’t mind.

sharkiz1
A Very Special Fishie

Re: Shopyourway members look for email (or check your acct) instant $10 new [Re: sharkiz1]
      #4194416 - Thu Aug 01 2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I got another 3 month extension.

--------------------

Shenanigan
A Very Special Fishie

#4194417 - Thu Aug 01 2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I got another 3 month extension.

Me too! But they really waited until the last minute this time.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
11 registered and 35 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3084

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy statement Fishing for Deals Home

UBB.threads™ 6.3

Generated in 0.196 seconds in which 0.053 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

© 2000 - 2013 Fishing For Deals LLC